Occasionally I try to give up wine. I know, it’s a crazy ambition, but I like to think my cranky old body will miraculously shed pounds and aches, acquiring glitter and pizazz instead if I succeed. Of course, it rarely works for long. I’ll manage a couple of days, then along comes Mr Sunshine and invites me out into the garden for an evening rendezvous with Sir Sauvignon, and I feel instantly so much better! Last week I had an added distraction, in the form of some rather glamorous new wine glasses which were just begging to be tested out on the swing seat with a nice bottle of Pinot Blush.
Now you could of course turn these rather lovely glasses into water tumblers, and my daughter made every attempt to claim them as her own. You can see why. They are so pretty, with their pink flowers, dragonflies and sparkling jewels, that they’re pretty much irresistible. But they are in fact intended for wine. These stemless wine glasses by Lolita are handmade and painted, and are perfect for all sorts of gift occasions. I’m especially in love with the age 21 glass below, and have sort have claimed it as my own!
Each glass comes individually wrapped in a beautiful box, so they would make perfect gifts for a special birthday, Mother’s Day, or Christmas, and at £16 each they’re a sensible price for a gift for a friend. Especially if they have a mermaid obsession…
We’re giving away two sets of 4 Oops a Daisy stemless wine glasses courtesy of Enesco. All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is complete the actions in the form below. Please comment on the blog post first, to unlock several extra entry options. For terms and conditions see below.
GIVEAWAY NOW ENDED
Terms and Conditions
1. Entry is open to UK residents only, excluding anyone professionally associated with Actually Mummy or the promoter.
2. Two winners will win 4 Oops a Daisy stemless wine glasses. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative.
3. The prize draw starts at 12.01am GMT on Thursday 29 June 2017 and closes at 11.59pm GMT on Wednesday 12 July 2017.
4. Entry is free and must be made by commenting on this blog post answering: ‘Which Enesco item would make your summer garden party special?’ Bonus entries can be obtained by tweeting about the giveaway, visiting Enesco on Facebook, visiting Actually Mummy on Facebook, following Enesco on Twitter, and following Actually Mummy on Twitter.
5. The names of the winners will be published on this website within 14 days of the giveaway closing, and the winners confirming.
6. The winners will be drawn at random using Rafflecopter and they must have commented on this blog post for their entry to count.
7. The winner will be notified by email. They will have a week to respond, after which time a redraw will take place.
8. In the unlikely event that the prize becomes unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
9. The Promoter’s decision on all matters is final and binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. By taking part in this competition you agree to be bound by the competition terms and conditions.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and / or winner at its discretion and without any notice in accordance with these terms and conditions.
12. The Promoter is: Enesco Ltd, UK Customer & Distribution Centre, Brunthill Road, Kingstown, Carlisle, Cumbria , CA3 0EN.