Mother. Wife. Me. is a very good blogger I have made a connection with recently and she has gone and done that tagging thing on me, so you are set to find even more about my life – if that is at all possible given a recent #SunFun by one we all know and erm, loved. However, I’m not one to turn down a compliment so here is what I have to do:
- You must post the rules Tick
- Post 12 fun facts about yourself in the blog post
- Answer the questions the tagger has set for you in their post and then create 12 new questions for the fellow bloggers you plan to tag
- Tag 12 people and link to them on your blog
- Let them know you tagged them
A dozen Fun Facts about me:
- I have an invisible birthmark. A strawberry naevus on my back that you can’t see any more, but it gets eczema every now and then.
- I have declared myself to be a ‘speed-reader’
- My nickname when a baby was Moo Moo *groans in embarrassment*
- I can not sit still. Even when I’m asleep I’m fidgeting.
- I once got accepted for a modelling agency 😉
- I have a bald patch on the back of my head where I fell off the back of my chair onto the kitchen floor and got an egg-sized bump
- I prefer the news over music on the car radio
- I have recently made the switch from frilly white party dress to a black sequinned number. Hair-dye is next on my list of things to acquire
- I cannot stop chewing stuff. This causes all sorts of nasty health problems during the school term, as you can imagine
- As a reflux baby, I regularly chucked up over Mummy. Once I left her sitting in a pool of milk, thanking her lucky stars for a leather sofa
- My favourite food is chicken kiev
- I am a whizz at street dancing
Now to tackle Mother. Wife. Me’s questions to me:
A dozen questions I have to answer:
- Favourite beach to spend time on? Calvi in Corsica
- Why did you start blogging? Mummy couldn’t be a***d to keep up with my written diary
- Chocolate or cheese? Hmmm – cheesy chocolate?
- What does it take to bring a tear to your eye – either happy or sad? A romantic song. Or onions.
- Has being a parent panned out as you thought it would? Mummy has in no way lived up to my expectations. She is far too strict and has an aversion to being awake.
- Which blogger inspires you the most? Chatty Baby – she is doing it the way I would with the advantage of hindsight.
- Name five guests for your fantasy dinner party? Vanessa Hudgens, Justin Beiber, Jessie J, Louise Wener for Daddy and David Beckham for Mummy
- Which song sends a shiver down your spine? Palladio by Escala
- Ever had déjà vu? There is a blogger that always leaves her link as an old post I commented on twice!
- Ever had déjà vu? Ha! I’m not falling for that one!
- Which movie would you like to have starred in? Hotel For Dogs
- How do you feel now you’ve completed this set of questions? With remarkable genius and humour, as ever
I’m breaking the rules because I’m not tagging anyone, but if you want to have a go, here are a dozen questions for you:
- Favourite book?
- Most proliferous colour in your wardrobe?
- Most annoying politician?
- Worst holiday?
- Snog, Marry or Dance with: Justin Beiber/Michael Crawford/Andrew Lloyd Webber?
- Ideal menu?
- Snow or beach?
- Fish fingers or chicken nuggets?
- How do you make money?
- Number of ex-boyfriends?
- Number of current boyfriends? 😉 (I had 2 most of last year but I’m a bit fed up with boys now.