For the first time I am joining in Listography at Kate Takes 5. Kate has asked for our top 5 bands to see at a gig. So to Kate, and to Mummy and all her friends, who like to think they are grown up and serious: ‘I am sorry’. But let me tell you, you do not have the monopoly on knowing who all the cool bands are. So here is my list:
- Miley Cyrus – like, duh, even my Dad wants to see her!
- Lady GaGa – she has the most amazing costumes, and I really need to check why she wants to marry the night – it just doesn’t make any sense. Did she even go to school?
- Jessie J – I have figured out this like, really cool dance routine to Price Tag, and I reckon if I can get close enough to the stage I might be talent-spotted for the dance troupe.
- Rock Choir – if I can just get my hands on those ladies I’m sure my Price Tag routine could be adapted to suit their style.
- Lily Allen (sadly about as likely as that bloke called El Fizz or somthing that Mummy and her friends go on about) – she is awesome, and there are some lyrics from her songs that I haven’t quite nailed yet because Mummy keeps jolting the CD player and losing our place.
Now, as for Queen, Take That, U2, Shed 7 and the Beatles, they’re so last year Mummy. I mean, is there anyone in the whole world apart from you who hasn’t seen Take That?