Terms and Conditions for Instagram Giveaways @iamhelenwills
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
1. Entry is open to UK residents only aged 18 and over, excluding anyone professionally associated with Actually Mummy or the promoter.
2. One winner will win one Initial and date personalised necklace. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative.
3. The prize draw starts at 12.01am GMT on Tuesday 3 November 2020 and closes at 11.59pm GMT on Monday 9 November 2020. Entries recorded after this time will not be included in the draw.
4. Entry is free and must be made by following @imahelenwills and @engraversguild on Instagram, AND liking and commenting on this Instagram post tagging someone who would like to win. Each tag made in separate comments counts as an entry. You must complete all four steps for your entry to count. For an extra entry you can also share the post on your Instagram stories tagging @iamhelenwils.
5. The names of the winner will be published on the instagram post within 14 days of the giveaway closing, and the winners confirming.
6. The winner will be drawn at random using WASK and they must have tagged someone in comments on the post, liked the post, and followed @iamhelenwills and @engraversguild for their entry to count.
7. The winner will be notified by Instagram DM. They will have a week to respond, after which time a redraw will take place.
8. In the unlikely event that the prize becomes unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
9. The Promoter’s decision on all matters is final and binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. By taking part in this competition you agree to be bound by the competition terms and conditions.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and / or winner at its discretion and without any notice in accordance with these terms and conditions.
12. The Promoter is:
Engravers Guild, 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, United Kingdom, WC1N 3AX
This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.