Last summer we got a family ticket to British Summer Time. Just pause and think about those words for a short moment. British Summer Time; could any three words be more lovely? Well, when you think about the perfect British Summer day, as opposed to the unpredictable weather and rained-off barbeques of the typical English bank holiday. A glass of rosé, some gorgeous food, the scent of cut grass, and a proper picnic. British Summer Time.
Thankfully, British Summer Time at Hyde Park is much more predictable than the average summer’s day in the UK. We had a fabulous time last year yelling the lyrics along with Little Mix, scoffing meatballs from the street-food-style stalls, and topping up our picnic from the fro-yo lounge while we kicked back on their giant bean bags.
This year there is even more to entertain families, with the stage on Family Day playing host to Spongebob Squarepants, Bart and Homer Simpson, Horrible Histories, and Brainiac Live! On top of Union J! The tween heart-throbs will be joined by BGT winners Collabro, and this year the stars of YouTube will also be taking to the stage. Musician Bethan Leadley, vlogger Helen Anderson, and other style and beauty vloggers will be there to show you their tips and introduce to the next big thing in video blogging.
Younger children haven’t been forgotten, and will be well-entertained by Spot the Dog, Baby Bookworms, and Shaun the Sheep. And we have a ticket to give away for a family of four to the family day at British Summer Time in Hyde Park on Sunday 28 June. Simply complete the options in the entry form below (including leaving a blog post comment), pack a picnic blanket and cross your fingers you’re the lucky winners!
To find out more take a look at British Summer Time website. Then tell us below who your family would be most excited to see.
Terms and Condition:
- Entry is open to UK residents only, excluding anyone professionally associated with Actually Mummy or the Promoter.
- One winner will win 4 general admission tickets to the family day at British Summer Time on Sunday 28 June, 2015. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative.
- The prize draw starts at 12.00am GMT on Friday 29th May 2015 and closes at 12.00am GMT on 6 June 2015.
- Entry is free and must be made by commenting on this blog post answering: ‘Who is your family most looking forward to seeing at British Summer Time.’ Bonus entries can be obtained by visiting British Summer Time on Facebook, visiting Actually Mummy on Facebook, Following British Summer Time on Twitter, Following Actually Mummy on Twitter, and tweeting about the giveaway.
- The name of the winners will be published on this website within 14 days of the giveaway closing.
- The winners will be drawn at random using Rafflecopter and they must have commented on this blog post for their entry to count.
- The winners will be notified by email. They willl have a week to respond, after which time a redraw will take place.
- In the unlikely event that the prize becomes unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
- The Promoter’s decision on all matters is final and binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By taking part in this competition you agree to be bound by the competition terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and / or winner in its discretion and without any notice in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is: British Summer Time Hyde Park. Their terms and conditions can be found on their website.
More competitions at www.theprizefinder.com