Right, I’ve just been tagged in a meme by a lovely London blogger; it involves telling you 7 things about me, 7 bloggers and posts I like and tag 7 people. Now, I am very bad at responding to tags, and these people will confirm that for you as they all gave me either the Leibster or the Versatile Blogger award about a million years ago. So I’m going to include them all here and give them the link I should have given way back then. And tag them back 😉 So, 7 bloggers I love (and a few more):
- Here Come the Girls
- And PND Makes Three
- The Aspie Side of Life
- Jude Wharton
- 3 Bedroom Bungalow
- This Mid 30’s Life
- Mum of One
- The Boy and Me
- Fishfingers for Tea
- The Balancing Act Mum
- Love in the Nest
Then 7 things you need to know about me:
- Tag me in memes if you like. You will get a link back. It may take a while though…..
- I give as good as I get. Ask @Nickie72 if you don’t believe me 😉
- I have a weak bladder – I blame it on excitement and the length of book chapters these days.
- So does Mummy – she blames it on childbirth, but I suspect wine plays a factor.
- When Mummy is cross I want my Daddy. When they are both cross I want my ex-Year 1 teacher.
- My favourite food is macaroni cheese, like all good 7-yr-olds.
- The Bug’s favourite food is chilli squid, like erm….. no child I’ve ever known.
Now, 7 posts I have loved recently:
- Trying to get a Doctor’s appointment – pant-wettingly funny.
- Shameless self-promotion linky – what’s not to love?
- A reason to feel proud – seriously proud.
- Reverse psychology to get a lie-in.
- The kind of birthday cake you don’t want to wrap in napkins – yum!
- A reason to enjoy the cold weather
- Comfort food!
And the 7 tags I have to give? Well, thank you From Fun To Mum for tagging me. Now, any 7 that fancy it, go for it, and if you don’t, don’t….. 😀