I wrote yesterday about how much I appreciate my brother. He enhances my life in so many ways; here is an example of one, overheard whilst we were in the bathroom together:
- Me: Thank you Bug for chatting to me while I’m on the loo.
- Bug: S’alright GG.
- ‘Cos it’s really boring doing a poo and it’s nice to have someone to chat to.
- You’re welcome sister. Oops look, my willy’s poking up out of my pants!
- Blaaaahahaha! That’s not good is it?
- No, it’s not! ‘Cos I need a wee!
- Oooh that really wouldn’t be good, because then you would end up with wee in your eyes!
So that’s it: lesson for today – if you need a wee, make sure your willy is pointing down first.
If your family have made you laugh this week, why not write about it and link up here. I will tweet it for you so we can all
have a good laugh reflect on how clever children really are! Link up your own #funee posts with the linky tool below. Steal my badge, and leave a comment after you have linked.
If you’re new here check out the Wot So Funee? main page then come back and join in the fun! Feel free to add any funny post you want to share. Just include a link back to this post or paste the #funee badge into your own. Then go and share the giggles!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…
Also linking up with Friday Funny at Mummy Mummy Mum! And Friday Funny at Tropical Mum.